Modules are focused libraries—they're designed to have one purpose and serve it well.
I release each one as a package maintained on Github to make it easy to consume, document, test, and maintain.
I dig through code to learn how it works.
I constantly consider how to make code more practical, efficient, and expressive.
- actual -
- cargo - web storage API
- ux - website user preference API
- cueing - cue, seek, or cycle items
- energy - simple cross-platform event emitter
- verge - viewport measurement utilities
- tunes - HTML5 audio and video playlists
- plays - HTML5 audio and video filetypes
- mark - unobtrusive object tracking system
- scan - querySelectorAll selector engine
- annex - DOM insertion module
- action - extensible WordPress theme
- slash - URI and path utilities
- traits - Opensource PHP traits
- phat - HTML formatting utilities
- chromosome - JSON template engine
- access - WordPress plugin
- insert - WordPress plugin
I release all my projects free and opensource because I believe in an open web.
Feel free to tip me
to show your support =)